It’s Not Just You
You seem to be a woman who has her life together. It looks like you have everything a person could want. People rely on you because can handle it, but you feel exhausted, overwhelmed and unhappy. No one knows, because you aren’t comfortable talking about how you feel.
Are You A Woman Who Is…
- Living in survival mode: You have trouble saying ‘no’ and this leaves you angry and resentful. You make sure your partner, kids, career and everyone else in your life is taken care of. But what about you? When do you get a chance to be cared for?
- Feeling stuck: Your life is like a merry go round that brings you to the same spot over and over. Each day you do it again and again. Your life, your relationships, your work all feel stuck and you’re stumped about how to transform them for the better.
- Wanting authentic connection: You are plugged into your community in so many ways, but you are lonely and disconnected.
- Grieving a loss: Loss has crashed down on you. Loss of a loved one, a home, a job, a community you loved. Your feelings express themselves in unwanted places. You need to talk, but don’t want to burden those around you.
- Unable to relax or sleep: You’re on edge, anxious, stressed and irritable. You could really use a good night sleep, but you toss and turn. Your mind spins in the dark.
How Therapy Helps
I invite you to experience a new way of living. Through therapy you acquire new tools and fresh perspectives. You develop a new relationship with yourself and others.
This Takes Courage
It takes courage to take this first step. If you are ready to feel good or at least a little better than you are now, let’s get started. I’ve helped other women like you get from where they are to where they want to be. It’s hard, but it’s possible. And it it is important to have a trusted companion with the experience and knowledge to help, especially one who has been there and who gets it.
Are You Ready To Feel Better?
- Learn to balance your needs with those of your family and others.
- Understand why you are stuck and how to move forward.
- Tap into deeper, more fulfilling relationships.
- Reconnect with happiness, passion and optimism.
- Learn how to relax, have fun, and allow life to happen.
- What You Can Do Right Now:
- You are deeply valuable. You don’t have to keep going this way. I’m ready to help.